Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dr Helen Szamuely

In her previous post and her last for what we hope is for only a short time, Helen makes reference to her delivering herself into the hands of the NHS.

Although she makes light of this, she is in fact undergoing a serious operation and will need prolonged therapy afterwards for the dreaded "big C". She tells me the prognosis is good and is very positive about the outcome.

Although, on this Blog, it falls to me to post most of the material, I take much guidance from Helen, whose judgement I value greatly and who manages – usually – to temper my worst excesses. I will continue posting while she is hors de combat but will miss her greatly for what I hope will be a short absence.

I am sure all our readers will wish her all the best for a speedy recovery and return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.